Webtuu is a new website dedicated to answering specific questions that webmasters often have related to SEO issues, HTML/CSS issues, Adsense and so on. I'll be keeping this blog updated with all the latest developments and posts on Webtuu and also with my progress as I build this site. I'll be using it primarily as a place to post deep links from.

I hope you get something out of reading this blog and if you're feeling generous then I'm always willing to accept one way links! Check my progress @ webtuu.com

Follow Webtuu on Twitter

Sunday 30 August 2009

Webtuu Launch

Well, first post here, need to pad this place out a bit!

So I'm about to start a website that will be my main and largest project to date. The plan is to start a webmasters site, with information to help new webmasters in their ventures across the internet! Now, I've only been a webmaster myself for a few years but I feel I've learnt an awful lot in that time, most of it being SEO. Unfortunately the amount I've learnt can be seen by looking at my grades in university.

The plan is to put all I've learnt SEO-wise, into this new website. What I put into it, content and seo, has to be good enough for others to read and to be able to compete with other sites. It should be a mission and a half but hopefully I won't have to compete that much if I focus on long-tail keywords and put in a lot of hard work!

This site, Webtuu, will be my second project so far. My first project was started this time last year where a friend and I launched a forum for fans of Japanese Anime. Currently the forum has almost 3000 members, and over 100,000 posts, so I wouldn't say it was a failure, although not a massive success either. I hope to keep that running in the background but I thought it was time to start something big by myself, there are complications when running a site between two people and its hard to make it work sometimes.

The purpose of this blog is the same as any other really, I'll be providing updates to what I'm doing with Webtuu and also, the main purpose initially, is to provide deep links to the site. I'm going to try and add 1 page a day to the site, one page that targets long tail keywords. Hopefully this way I'll be able to see results quicker but it will require more work in the content creation department.

Today, my main goal was to get the ball rolling. After days of thinking up a suitable domain I bought the domain Webtuu with .com extension as well as .net and .org since godaddy insisted I did, couldn't hurt I guess. I'm also setting up a new twitter account and syncing it with tweetlater and twitterfeed, both extremely handy tools I've found. The plan for the rest of the week is to write a few articles after I decide on the site structure, then sort out some cheap hosting if I have time. After I fill the site to a level that it gives off an active feel rather than a chernobyl feel, I'm going to have to start begging a few webmasters for one way links!

Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment