Webtuu is a new website dedicated to answering specific questions that webmasters often have related to SEO issues, HTML/CSS issues, Adsense and so on. I'll be keeping this blog updated with all the latest developments and posts on Webtuu and also with my progress as I build this site. I'll be using it primarily as a place to post deep links from.

I hope you get something out of reading this blog and if you're feeling generous then I'm always willing to accept one way links! Check my progress @ webtuu.com

Follow Webtuu on Twitter

Monday 31 August 2009

Day Two

Day Two: T minus unknown until D-Day.

Well, all I managed to do tonight was, not a lot. The fact that I'm quite tired after staying up too late last night and that my hands are covered in blisters after using a hammer non-stop in my summer job didn't help - another reason to try and make this site a success!

What I did manage to do, apart from the daily...well, hourly check up on my forum, was to find out what I'm going to do tomorrow! I already have an SEO blog that I set up a few months ago for a few reasons but really just for the sake of having it and letting it gain some time as a domain. This blog gets a measly 10-20 hits per day so why I still have it on £ 6.95 hosting I do not know, lazieness perhaps.

Anyway, I figured it would be a good idea to move the SEO blog to some free hosting package for now and move Webtuu to the cheap paid hosting package, makes sense. That should take all of 10 minutes to do and then I'll be able to upload Wordpress to the server and start creating havoc with webpages, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment