Webtuu is a new website dedicated to answering specific questions that webmasters often have related to SEO issues, HTML/CSS issues, Adsense and so on. I'll be keeping this blog updated with all the latest developments and posts on Webtuu and also with my progress as I build this site. I'll be using it primarily as a place to post deep links from.

I hope you get something out of reading this blog and if you're feeling generous then I'm always willing to accept one way links! Check my progress @ webtuu.com

Follow Webtuu on Twitter

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Webtuu progress

Well, been two weeks since I updated the blog, thats because its been two weeks since I did anything on the site.

Not entirely true but not much time has been spent on the site. I set up the hosting and just used the godaddy economy package for now, hopefully I will need to move to the deluxe package in a few months and then to a better, VPS server with a smaller but easier to deal with hosting company.

I've designed the rough layout of the site on wordpress, designed a simple but pro header with a logo. If any of my many fans or followers want to check my progress, just go to www.webtuu.com.

With the basics layout out of the way, my main problemo right now is figuring out the best url structure. I want to have www.site.com/category/page-title but it seems the only way to do that is to have pages instead of posts. Nothing wrong with posts but I don't want to feel like its a blog. Posts also save a lot of manual work as they link to each other quite efficiently in wordpress, pages do not. I think I'm just going to go with pages and manually link each one with links I feel are most relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment