Webtuu is a new website dedicated to answering specific questions that webmasters often have related to SEO issues, HTML/CSS issues, Adsense and so on. I'll be keeping this blog updated with all the latest developments and posts on Webtuu and also with my progress as I build this site. I'll be using it primarily as a place to post deep links from.

I hope you get something out of reading this blog and if you're feeling generous then I'm always willing to accept one way links! Check my progress @ webtuu.com

Follow Webtuu on Twitter

Thursday 25 August 2011

..it lives!

Webtuu is indeed still alive! The reason behind my hiatus was my year long impromptu holiday around the world, courtesy of Google Adsense.

Just kidding. The reason was unfortunately my lack of self motivation to write content and see things through. I am hoping my motivation lasts a little longer this time and have set myself a target of getting at least 100 daily uniques to the site before I can even consider quitting. The logic behind that being that if I get to that number of visits, I will have something to work with and it'll be more clear that reaching 1000 daily uniques isn't as hard as it might seem, with a little hard work!

Putting in the initial effort for a couple of months without seeing any return is the hardest part, but I've already experienced the rewards with another project which was a forum that grew from nothing to getting 1000 posts a day, in just three months.

My mission for now is to pad out the site so that it has a respectable amount of content. When I reach around 30 posts I'll have something to work with and can concentrate more on the layout and SEO. After all that is done, I'll be trying my hand at some linkbait posts.

Check out my last post, SEO - am I doing it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment