Webtuu is a new website dedicated to answering specific questions that webmasters often have related to SEO issues, HTML/CSS issues, Adsense and so on. I'll be keeping this blog updated with all the latest developments and posts on Webtuu and also with my progress as I build this site. I'll be using it primarily as a place to post deep links from.

I hope you get something out of reading this blog and if you're feeling generous then I'm always willing to accept one way links! Check my progress @ webtuu.com

Follow Webtuu on Twitter

Friday 9 August 2013

Vbulletin issues

I've spent the last 6 or so years of my life running a vbulletin forum, and along the way I've learnt a lot about the community software.  I'll try to write about the most common and infuriating problems I came across (and found solutions to) over at my main site to hopefully help any newcomers to the software.  Most of the issues I came across are very well documented anyway but in never hurts to have another opinion of how to fix a problem logged on the internet.

The latest issue I've blogged about is the problem of users not receiving activation emails, an annoying one if you're trying to build a new community only to find out that your users can't even register, after putting all the initial effort into getting them to your site in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment